About Hindu Acharya Sabha - Our Vision & Mission
The Unification of the hindu samaj is the need of the hour. Hindu Acharya Sabha is a socio-cultural organisation working towards hindu unification and upliftment of hindus.Caste is no longer required within Hindu Samaj. Our aim is to take care of the Health, Education, Employment, Cultural Heritage of the Hindus. Hindu Dharma Propagation, Upliftment of Hindu Vanvasi, Dalit and Backward class sections of the hindu society.
We work to create awareness about the need to preserve the cultural identity of the hindus among the hindu samaj.We take care of protection of Hindu Temples and HinduMath PadShala.
Teaching and Propagation of Vedas, Vedantha, Upanishads, Puranas, Ithihasas, Kavyavali, Yoga, Meditation, Bharatha Sanskrithi, Religious Propagation, Religious Discourses, Spiritual Talks, Gosewa & Cow Protection, Nature Protection, Water Conservation and Bharatheeya Traditional Arts.
- To work for the social, cultural, economical, educational, artistic betterment / progress of bharateeyas and to organize them to strive for the attainment of all objectives of the Trust.
- To help the destitute and the helpless in the society irrespective of their caste or creed and to take up leadership in all welfare activities including providing aid for education, treatment etc.
- To take up leadership in the conduct of old age homes, orphanages, palliative care etc.
- To conduct surveys, studies etc. on issues affecting the society.
- To do all such things as may be found necessary for and incidental or ancillary to the attainment of all or any of the objectives of the Trust.
- To establish educational institutions, promote and start agricultural ventures and small scale industries and arts and sports schools, handicraft training centres etc.
- To start religious schools, veda schools and to establish temples and take over temples and administration of the same.
- To start gosalas, dairy farms, animal husbandry institutions.
- To start religious and cultural institutions and its propagation such as ashram seva.
- TO start health institutions, ayurvedic institutions, yoga schools, medical colleges, nursing colleges etc.
- To start and conduct water management schemes.
- To conduct environmental studies and programmes for Swach Bharath.
- To do community program for the overall development of poor people.
- To promote the cultural and religious values of Bharath and to organize class useful to public.
- The beneficiaries of the objects of the Trust shall be general public without any discrimination as to caste, creed ,gender, religion etc.
- To establish old age homes for the orphaned , poor ,aged destitute for providing shelter, food ,medical care etc. free of cost irrespective of caste, creed, race, gender etc.
- To organize medical camps, awareness campaigns, seminars, exhibitions etc. and to take up leadership in it's conduct.
- To start free legal aid centers.
- To provide financial help and required guidance to start enterprises like Retail Trade, all sorts of Cottage industries, cattle rearing, poultry farming, organic farming etc.
- TO develop human resources ,conduct vocational training programmes, socio economic and development oriented schemes for the weaker sections of the society.
- To undertake editing, publishing and printing palmphlets, magazines, souvenirs, books etc. and it's marketing and the work of creating, distributing and transmitting audio / visual media etc. in any language for the promotion of the objectives of the Trust.
- To provide grants, scholarships, awards ,fellowships, and other forms of financial assistance to the needy and deserving persons irrespective of caste, colour or creed.
Kalamezhuthu Pattu is a traditional art form practised in Kerala.The painting is made on the floor with powder.Kalamezhuthu Pattu is conducted as a part of ritual to worship Hindu Gods like Ayyappan, Kali or Vettakkorumakan.This is a common ritual conducted at temples of Kerala mostly in Bhagavathy Temples. Hindu Acharya Sabha is engaged in promotion and conduction of the traditional art form.